Data Troll

Musings of a database designer, right-wing constitutional anarchist and overly idealistic schmuck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

A middle-aged database designer, specializing in Oracle. I have a teen-aged son and Chinese wife.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

ALERT! ALERT! Link to Pulitzer-level material below!

The story in the link below is the finest and most intense piece of reporting I have ever seen. I’d sent Yon some money and, responding to a thank-you from him, I promised him steak and beer anytime he’s in the Dallas area. Now I’ll have to rescind that offer; you would have to have stainless steel balls to even sit at the same table with this guy and those he is covering!

A Real Tale of Super-Heroes Kurilla and Prosser (and their trusty sidekick Michael Yon)!

|